Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Diary

Happy new year everybody!

Just a quick update to say I thought the new year was a good opportunity to start a training diary; detailing my daily training, thoughts, progression etc. I'm going to spend 5-10 minutes every night writing and it should be fun to look back on in years to come.

Why not start your own diary? You only have two days to catch up on and from there it will only take a few minutes per day...

Filming for my new video began last week and I'm happy with the movements I've captured. Once edited, it will be about 20 seconds long - so there's still a long way to go to get that up to around 3-4 minutes that I'm satisfied enough with to release.
There's a lot of new stuff I have planned that will not only be fun to film, but will mark a definite progression in my ability as I refuse to just repeat movements I've shown in previous videos.
Half of the movements I want to show in this video I haven't ever done before but I feel ready for them now, more than ever (one thing in particular I've been looking at for over two years).

More filming this weekend...

-Blane

6 comments:

The Saiyans said...

I can't wait to see this video mate. Like the diary idea, I might just do that!

Blake

duffman1244 said...

sounds like a VERY exciting video cant wait for it to come out

i've decided to follow suit in filming a video at the begging of this year to look back on

yeah cant wait for the vid

Julian said...

feckin sweet my panties are already wet, yeah i have been keeping a diary for a while with a pad and pencil, it is helpful i find, some of the stuff i read from 2004 is very satisfying in terms of progression now, great thing to do although i prefer pen and paper as opposed to a screen.

Anonymous said...

looking forward to the new vid...
your vids inspire me! lolll
seriously, sik idea with the diary!

Mike...

Phily D said...

wikids, i cnt wait to see this video and i like the idea of a diary but im not sure if il do it lol

Julian said...

thanks for the comment mate, yeah it was great to see you again, such a positive and constructive day, things are looking good for the future! Loved having everyone like that in one room, all with the same kind of direction and mindset,
Yeah man there is something you can do for me.....kill me on a thursday! I definately plan to get down to you lot at some point in the near future, the longer i leave it the worse its gonne be lol, argh gonna really see how much i suck haha,
Anyway mr-arms-of-freckin-steel (seriously wtf dude lol), hopefully see you soon and take care, again, cant wait for this video!
J.