Monday, December 10, 2007

Back to the Parkour

Tomorrow morning I am travelling to Tours to spend some time with my friend Thomas. As many of you will already know, Thomas is a very experienced traceur, a really nice guy and an inspiration to many. I feel privileged to have an opportunity to spend time with him in his home environment and I'm going there with a large 'empty cup' to fill it with as much as knowledge as possible. I'm sure it will be a greatly positive experience and will affect me in many ways - but I most look forward to just getting to know the man and forging a solid friendship with a very like-minded individual.

I'll be home on Saturday with a few stories.

*B*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a nice journey :)
I'd like to write more, but I don't know how to say it in English, hah :D
Anyway, travelling is really exciting for me, so I wish you have a nice time in Tours.
Take care :)
Pawel

Unique said...

I'll be waiting for the stories.